If you are unable to make your mortgage payment…
If you are having trouble keeping up with your mortgage payments, AMFCU suggests the following:
- If you are receiving letters from your lender -- don't ignore them!
- Contact your lender immediately if you are experiencing difficulties – studies find that borrowers are often embarrassed to admit they’re having difficulties which leads to greater problems.
- HUD-approved Housing Counseling Agency Toll FREE (800) 569-4287 / TTY (800) 877-8339 for advice.
If you have a mortgage with AMFCU and are having problems, contact us immediately as we have options and steps to help you out! When calling AMFCU be sure to have the following information at hand:
- A copy of your family budget
- A copy of your financial statement
- Proof of income
- A copy of most current mortgage statement(s)
Ask for our Collections Department at (310)638-2934. They can help.
Your funds are federally insured! Click here to learn more
Would you like to see details on how to Skip-A-Pay?
Click Here to learn more
Hours and Location
Referral Bonus Program
Keep safe and informed