Simon, accessible wherever you may be as long as you have a phone, can provide you with your account information on the spot. A great tool provided by your Credit Union to help keep you up-to-date with your account. Call for balances, transfer funds, make payments and much more!
Give it a try today!
Call direct at 1-310-756-0141
Press "1" for English
Press "2" for Spanish
Then enter the following:
- Your AM Federal member number followed by the # key
- Your Social Security Number follow by the # key
- Enter your desired password followed by the # key. The password needs to be 4-10 digits long and cannot begin with a zero.
- And now re-enter your desired password followed by the # key
- Make a note of your password!
- The next prompt will be, "Main Menu"
There are many different options to choose from here. They are all listed below; if you would like a handy pocket reference guide, call us and we will provide you with one.
Obtain your member number from your statement! Your member number is not your Social Security Number.
Press "*" to go back or exit the menu
Remember to press the # key after each entry
From the "Main Menu"
Enter: "1" For account inquiries
- 1 for specific information
- 2 for account balances
- 3 for cleared checks, deposits or withdrawal information
- 4 for interest or dividend information
- 5 for loan information
- 6 for payroll information
- 7 for loan application status
- 8 for tax information
Enter: "2" For account transfers and follow the prompts
Enter: "3" For Withdrawals and follow the prompts
Enter: "4" For other services
- 1 To change your personal password
- 2 To estimate a loan payment
- 3 To stop payment on one or more checks
- 4 To request copies of statements or checks
- 5 To report a lost or stolen ATM card
- 6 To report a lost or stolen Credit Card
- 7 To report a lost or stolen VISA/Debit Card
Enter: "5" For different member number
Enter: "6" For joint member inquiries