AMFCU has a volunteer Board of Directors and a Supervisory Committee that are elected by the members. These positions are filled by members just like you – unlike other financial institutions, who pay a select few to sit on their Boards and Committees.
AMFCU members elect their volunteer Board Members and Supervisory Committee annually. The Board of Directors meets at least twelve times a year and are responsible for the overall direction of the credit union.
- Strategic planning
- Financial and operational performance
- Compliance with legislation and regulations
- Member and employee satisfaction
In other words, the board is in charge of ensuring that:
- We know where we're going
- We know how to get there
- We obey the rules of the road along the way
- We enjoy the ride!
Contact us today if you are interested in getting involved in an elected service role!